Identify the cable entry in your homeit BOX (intercom cable and power cable).
Select your favorite layout to install the homeit BOX – Cable entry facing UP or facing DOWN.
Choose between Option A or Option B. Please do not skip to the installation immediately, read step 3 first!
- Open the homeit BOX using the entry gap
- Clean and dry the wall or other surface identified
- Stick the adhesive enclosed on the back of the BOX, as shown in the image below
- Remove the adhesive backing
- Fix the homeit BOX to the wall. Make sure you place it straight!
- Open the homeit BOX using the cable entry gap
- Place the homeit BOX on the selected place and mark the drilling holes. Remove the homeit BOX
- Pre-drill the wall
- Use the enclosed mounting material. Screw through the back plate holes against the wall.
Support Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Hours: 9am – 6pm (WET) every day, including weekends.