Blue Planet Technologies, S.A. (“homeit”) complies with the current personal data protection legislation, particularly in its relationships with its customers, suppliers, and subcontractors, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (“Regulation” or “GDPR”).
In the context of the current contract(s)/proposal(s) (referred to collectively as the “Contract”) and the subject(s) of the Service(s), homeit undertakes to comply with the GDPR, as described below:
1. It will ensure compliance with the current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, namely the GDPR, regarding data processing.
2. It will ensure that the processing of personal data is in accordance with the provisions of the Contract(s).
3. It will ensure that, where applicable, only third parties subcontracted in accordance with the provisions of the Contract(s) will process personal data.
4. It will ensure that its employees and persons authorized to process personal data are subject to appropriate legal confidentiality obligations, having undertaken a commitment to confidentiality.
5. Depending on the nature, scope, purpose, and subject of the contracted Services, it will apply, if necessary, appropriate technical and organizational measures to enable compliance with their obligations to respond to the data subject’s requests.
6. Depending on the nature of the processing and the information at its disposal, it will ensure compliance with the GDPR, in particular with regard to the security of processing and the notification of personal data breaches.
7. It will facilitate and contribute to audits, including inspections, to be carried out by entities with legal competence and supervisory authority.
8. It will delete or return all personal data after the provision of Services related to the processing is completed, deleting existing copies unless the obligation to retain them arises from national or EU law.
9. It has designated a Data Protection Officer (DPO) as established by the GDPR, with the following contact: DPOhomeit@homeit.io.
Quando visita um site, pode armazenar ou recuperar informações no seu navegador, na sua maioria sob a forma de cookies. Controle aqui os seus serviços pessoais de Cookies.