Shippings and Returns
- After receiving payment confirmation, the equipment is sent by carrier to the shipping address provided by the customer within a maximum of 48 hours.
- After the purchase, the client has a period of 30 days to return the equipment, provided that the item is in the same condition in which it was sold.
- In the case of a return, the refund will be made after validating compliance with the conditions described above, which shall take a period of up to 14 consecutive days upon receipt.
- The scheduling of the installation is done after the contracting and payment of the budgeted amount, with a minimum period of 6 working days in advance.
- Installations are scheduled on weekdays at 9:30 a.m. or at 2:30 p.m., according to customer preference and the availability of installation teams.
- The contracted installation time is 4 hours with 2 technicians. Any additional work or delay that extends the installation beyond the contracted period will have an additional cost of €30 + VAT/hour.
- Have everything prepared beforehand and clear the space of any obstacles to avoid setbacks.
- Do not be late! The fitters will wait for you at the arranged location for 30 minutes after the scheduled time. After this period, if they do not hear from you, they will leave the location and you will be charged 55€ + VAT, which corresponds to the trip (25€+ VAT) and 1 hour of labor for 2 technicians (30€+ VAT).
- To install the system, you need a free electric outlet (220V) and an internet access point cable with a maximum distance of 15m from the door.
- The proposal foresees the passage of cable that will be glued to the exterior of the walls. The proposal does not include additional equipment and labor costs that may arise during the installation. These include, but are not limited to: adaptation work due to incompatibility of the existing infrastructure or derived from non-compliance with the previous point, installation work for equipment which is not part of the homeit KIT, and/or cable traversing work through cable conduits or inside the walls and ceilings. Such additional costs will be submitted and subject to customer approval.
- In case of cancellation of service, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to disassemble the installed equipment, as well as any associated finishing and/or restoration costs.
Customer Service, Technical Assistance and Warranties
- The Customer Service by telephone is free every day from 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- The on-site Technical Assistance service on business days takes place between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m., with a response time within a maximum period of 2 working days.
- On-site Technical Assistance Service is free if it can be proven that the need for an on-site intervention is due to a failure of Homeit’s services. In all other cases, including any equipment malfunction or any damage resulting from the natural wear and tear of the installed infrastructure, the service has a cost of €55 + VAT, plus €30 + VAT per technician per hour of work beyond the first hour.
- The On-site Technical Assitance is limited to Geographic Areas where accredited installers are available. The on-site Technical Assistance service outside the Geographic Areas identified in the previous point has an increased cost according to the distance traveled by the technician(s). Prices are described in the following table:
|< 50 Km||40€ + VAT|
|50-100 Km||50€ + VAT|
|100-150 Km||60€ + VAT|
|> 150 Km||80€ + VAT|
- The Warranty lasts 24 months for all homeit KIT equipment: homeit BOX, electric strike, electric lock, keyboards and PoE transformer. The Warranty on the equipment begins at the moment of purchase, with approval by means of presenting proof of payment.
- Free Technical Assistance Services and the Warranty do not cover damages due to misuse, or any costs that arise from data communication problems that are directly associated with connections through devices external to the system. This includes network repeaters, network switches, and powerline devices.
- Homeit reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Technical Assistance Services, including timetables and prices, with the exception of the Terms and Conditions of the Equipment Warranty.